Advice-Based, Comprehensive Financial Planning, Consolidation, Organization, and Technology Solutions
We have specialized solutions designed to fit your specific needs and situation.
The Team Duncan Discovery Process delves into your unique financial and personal life. We’ll explore:
The data collected in the Discovery Experience will be used to craft your Financial Life Plan, which ties together three areas of financial management: financial planning, investment management, and risk management.
Asset Management and Investment Programs, Alternative Investment Opportunities
Plan Protection, Insurance Solutions
Additional Service Offerings:
There are a lot of nuts and bolts that fit together to create your big picture. Here are some of our specific service offerings:
- Through our Broker-Dealer their Custodial relationships, we manage taxable investment accounts. We are equipped to house accounts with a multitude of legal titles: single name, Joint With Rights of Survivorship, Tenants in Common, Trusts, and corporate, LLC, or business partnerships.
- We are also able to open and service a wide array of retirement accounts such as Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, Simple IRAs, and 401(k) retirement plans.
- Education funding and custodial accounts are also on the menu. We offer 529 Plans, Educational IRAs, Uniform Transfers to Minors Act accounts (UTMA), and Uniform Gifts to Minors Act accounts (UGMA).
- Through our relationships with various insurers, we are able to offer life insurance solutions such as whole life, indexed universal life, term life, and health insurance alternative solutions. We also offer income planning solutions such as fixed annuities, indexed annuities, variable annuities, disability insurance, and long-term care insurance.
- We take the utmost care to ensure that investment options recommended are prudent, suitable, and appropriate. We are able to offer our clients many investment options such as individual stocks, government bonds, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, CDs, private placements, and other alternative asset classes.
Or Schedule a Complementary Discovery Experience Today
Moloney Securities Co., Inc. is a Registered Broker-Dealer and Member FINRA & SIPC Investment Advisory Services offered through Moloney Securities Asset Management, LLC, Registered Investment Adviser. Moloney Securities Co., Inc. and Moloney Securities Asset Management, LLC are not under common control or ownership with Team Duncan Financial.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
The information contained in this website is not a complete analysis of every material fact with respect to any market, company, industry, security or investment. Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. Statements of fact have been obtained from sources considered reliable but no representation is made by Moloney Securities Co., Inc., any of its affiliates or any representative of the company as to completeness or accuracy.
Nothing here should be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the state(s) of AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, IN, KS, MD, MA, MO, NM, OR, PA, TX, VT and WY. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.